Monday, November 26, 2012

Visions

Velvet leotard - Goodwill
Pashmina - Nordstrom
Tights - American Apperal
Socks - Forever 21

Finally, my first outfit post!
These pictures came out too dark, I know.
This outfit is from about two weeks ago and I really love this velvet leotard. I also found other velvet things, I fell in love right away with them. I can't wait to start putting up more outfit posts!
I've been really inspired lately and I really need to go shopping but there is never any time so I try to make what I have work.
Also lately I've been really inspired by a model (Kiko Mizuhara) and I just really love her style and everything, she's beautiful. So now I really want to be a model. I'm so excited to try stuff out, hopefully it works out.

Bye! xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment