Thursday, November 29, 2012

Velvet Dream




 
Velvet Dress - Goodwill
Hat - (Don't know)
Socks - DSW
 
I found this dress at Goodwill and the reason I really love it is because it is blue velvet and it has flower imprints. That hat is my mother's but she couldn't remember where she got it at. I wear my docs with almost everything but I just have no other shoes I can wear till probably after Christmas. I would come up with more outfits and such if I had more clothes and shoes but unfortunatley I will probably have to wait a while. I'll try to post as often as I can, even with the limited time I have for now with school and everything. I'll also be doing random picture posts where I post pictures of random things of wherever I go that day. Also when I buy new clothes / shoes (maybe even make up).
 
Also follow my Instagram / Twitter(vannic_)!
nicollea.lookbook.nu


No comments:

Post a Comment