Monday, April 1, 2013

Shine


Beanie - I have no idea where it's from
Glasses - Forever 21 (my mother's glasses)
Jacket - Forever 21
Button Up - Thrifted
Pants - Pacsun

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday! I took a few pictures yesterday so I might be posting them later in the week! Anyways, this is a very casual outfit. Nothing too special but more to come later. I'll be posting up video and photo diaries just so everyone will get to see more of my life. I'm very excited about these projects I'm working on. Everything is going well, I hope more people start to see and enjoy my blog. That is my main goal right now since I just started it not too long ago.

This typical outfit is just something that I would wear on a regular day. I love this top because it has a purplish tone with a pattern that changes it up. I wear a lot of dark colors so I'll be trying to change that up now that we are going into the Spring / Summer weather. Have a great rest of your day!

P.S. Check out my Instagram, I post photos regularly! (psychedelicdrug)
lookbook.nu/nicollea

No comments:

Post a Comment