Friday, March 29, 2013

Paws


 
Hat - Forever 21
Button Up - Thrifted
Skirt - Gstage
Socks - Forever 21
Here is an outfit I put together that I really love. I just love black, white, and gold together. For the longest I looked for a hat like this and I was at Forever 21 one day and I saw this hat on sale. I was so in love. I also found this amazing black leather skirt that I found at Gstage. I usually don't find things at places such as Gstage and Forever 21. Those stores don't usually have stuff that is my style but this time I got lucky. I usually go to Forever 21 for the socks / tights. These shoes are blue velvet and I'll be pairing them with more outfits in the future. They go great with casual or more dressy outfits. I am so glad I found them because I love anything velvet. As for the coyote, it was just sitting around my mom's room and I really wanted to include it with one of my outfits because it is so pretty. Yes, that is a real coyote skin. It was hunted and skinned by my mother's friend, Joe.
Anyways, I hope everyone has a good weekend! I have way more coming and a few little projects. Also, if anyone ever has any ideas for outfits or stuff they would like to see, comment or email me at nicolle_gomez@ymail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment