Thursday, March 28, 2013

* M O O N C H I L D *

Sunglasses - Forever 21
Jacket - Thrifted
High wasted pants - The Editors Market

This outfit was easy to put together, nothing too complicated. I have been looking for a jacket like this for the longest so now I will be adding pins and patches to it! Also, I love velvet so much! When I found this turtle neck top I was going crazy! I'm so glad to be back doing what I love. Most of the jewlery in these pictures are my moms by the way. I still have more stuff to show off! Stay tuned.

P.s. Finally found time to have a photo shoot again! It's been months since I last had one and I'm going to continue from now on. I will also be posting random photos and videos here and there! For the rest of the week I'll be posting more and I have new outfit posts coming soon! I have some little projects going on.

Bye!

















No comments:

Post a Comment